Monday, May 28, 2007

Magick Points

Dave and I have implemented a system where Alli can earn "Magick Points" - it's basically trying to teach herself self-control, and internal checks and balances.
He's taught her breathing techniques to help her curb her attitude and the yelling that's been happening for the past few months that we were at a loss as to how to deal with it. It's been working, somewhat.

Each time Alli can tell us how she used her "magick" to calm herself, help someone out, etc, she earns a point towards a real magick lesson - a small ritual, a lesson on a few herbs, time spent casting and explaining a simple spell (a protection spell would be the first one we should be teaching her).

So far, she has earned and lost, and is currently at zero.

Eventually she will have to learn some self control if she wants to learn what we have to teach....

One can only hope!

And I will say this, for all that I don't discuss rituals and BoS information, I tend to be quite private in my practicing of the Craft. I am more than willing to share information with people face to face, but simply posting it online in a blog, I consider to be most reckless. Spells are spells are spells. All magick should be taught and created with great discretion and safety. So you will not find much in the way of me giving out spells and chants to raise the cone of power in this blog. Just a side note.

No comments:

Wedding

Read Me!