Saturday, January 27, 2007

Stargate: Atlantis

Dave got me involved with the Stargate series when we got together. We are nerdy, faithful DVRers, and luckily have friends in Canada that can get us the advanced episodes.

I have seen Episode 17, Season 3 ....entitled "Sunday".

I think this says it all: http://www.savecarsonbeckett.com/

Yup. They did it. They killed off the good doctor.

I have a few problems with this:
1.) In my opinion, he was the only thing that balanced out Rodney McKay's jackholish attitude.
2.) Carson was killed by an EXPLODING TUMOR. Yes, you read that right. Exploding as in, flames and projectiles. Flamage.

They apparently couldn't come up with any better way to kill off one of the nicest, most kindly written characters. STUPIDHEADS. They couldn't even give him a good mission or anything? Seriously, it was like watching the episode of Grey's Anatomy when the bomb squad guy took the bomb and was walking away from Meredith and it exploded, and HE exploded.

Dave is laughing at me right now; of course I cried. I bawled buckets when Denny died on Grey's Anatomy, why should Carson get any less from me as a fan? Pah.

And according to all that I've read, it wasn't the actor who made the choice to leave; it was the higher-ups. Talk about PISSING ME OFF.

Okay. I think I feel better now. I've dropped a few f-bombs on Dave for chuckling at me, and shed a few tears. All I have to say is that the next episode we see better be a F'ing FANTASTIC one.

No comments:

Wedding

Read Me!