Saturday, October 6, 2007

Gurgle gurgle....

My tummy isn't feeling so well this weekend. Either I'm prego or it's the cheesey egg hashbrown bake we made this morning. I have no excuse as to why my boobs hurt, unless it's just because my hormones are gearing up for me getting my period here in a few days. Still, I have some small hope....even as I tell myself at the same time that it'll happen when it's supposed to. (But I want it to happen NOW! WAHHH! *lol*)

Every time I talk to Kathleen on the phone, I offer up prayers of thanks to the Gods. Her pregnancy is progressing just as it should, and she and Charlie get more excited as the days go by. I just hope and pray for them that this is a successful pregnancy. :)

Work is work. Helping others daily. I don't hate going into work, but after a while, the tedium gets to me. The busy season is coming though soon, which means we'll have very little time to breathe, let alone worry.

Next weekend the girls and I are hitting the Twin Cities Bridal Association Wedding Fair. Yay! Yeah, even though I'm not so much traditional, as many of you know. I think if anyone would ask why we're going there, I would say "I heard there was cake!"

Kathleen is going to be driving up next Saturday morning and we'll hit Motherhood Maternity stores locally - Ridgedale Mall and Eden Prairie Center Mall both have locations. Apparently Motherhood Maternity has super cute clothes for the lovely pregnant woman. I can only hope I get to utilize those stores too.

It's funny. When I was prego with Alli nearly 7 years ago, they didn't have much for the pregnant woman out in the hicks. I have to wonder if Kathleen would have still found the Motherhood Maternity shop if she hadn't taken my advice and gotten internet access 3 years ago. heh.

No comments:

Wedding

Read Me!