Wednesday, January 10, 2007

An Introduction...

Welcome!

Here, have a seat... better yet, let me give you mine while I get you a cuppa.

Please keep your feet off the coffee table and all will be well. At least here. The same can't be said about the rest of the world, eh.

Me? I grew up in California, moved to Minnesota in the early 90's with the family. I've lived briefly on Oahu, HI (a couple months with family), and in St. Louis, MO when I left college to marry young.

Oh yes? Stupid you say? I hear you. The best thing out of my former 2 year long marriage is my daughter, to be 6 this Spring. Pride and joy. Sorry to puff out the chest there. Wouldn't want someone to lose an eye.

Sugar in your tea? Sure.

What am I doing now? I moved back to Minnesota, and with the love and help of my significant other, we are pursuing the American dream - suburban life, full time jobs, educational challenges... and yes... the minivan.

You're welcome to stop by later to hear more. Right now, I think that's enough to digest.


1 comment:

beckah said...

yippee! a new blog : )

Wedding

Read Me!