Friday, January 12, 2007

Grey's

I am a faithful viewer of Grey's Anatomy. I couldn't tell you why, just that it sucked me in at a moment's weakness during the second season. Luckily my best friend Kathleen had already bought the first season on DVD so I was quickly caught up.

My best friend at home is the DVR. Gods, I love it. That is the reason why I can remain caught up with Grey's Anatomy, Veronica Mars, Countdown with Keith Olbermann, Good Eats with Alton Brown, etc... you get the point. I just point, click, select 'record all first run episodes' at that time for the show I want... and Viola! I can plop my okole on the couch anytime to watch the show because it's saved right on the DVR.

Last night Dave made me give up my blogging to watch the new episode of Grey's Anatomy. Yeah, yeah, yeah...sure I was greatful because I'm caught up, but heck, that's what I pay $7.95 extra a month for - to watch them on MY time. :p

3 comments:

beckah said...

i /heart grey's

Jenn said...

I'm hooked too, since day one!

Suburban Witch said...

Did you guys cry like I did when they killed off Denny? *WAAAAAHHHHH!!!* :(

Wedding

Read Me!